Who Are We?
Well, let me tell you. Angel Heart Home Care LLC is a Class-B (non-skilled) home care agency in Colorado Springs, Colorado. What that means is we provide non-medical services to elderly and disabled individuals, like housekeeping and bathing assistance. In fact, you can take a look at our services tab to get a better idea of what we do and the services we can provide to you or your loved one.
Our Mission Statement:
The purpose of Angel Heart Home Care LLC is to provide quality care and treatment of elderly and disabled individuals through long-term home care solutions and services. We strive to protect and promote the health and welfare of our clients through compliance with local, state, and federal regulations of home care services that advance the accessibility and affordability of care while maintaining accountability to help ensure the safety and well-being of home care consumers.
Our Vision Statement:
- We, as a community of care providers, will continue to assure professional excellence by evolving and expanding our knowledge of and use of healing science.
- We will be agile in our response to the patient, professional, financial, community, and healthcare systems as they adapt and change with time.
- We will be passionate in the services we provide, in doing them well, and in always surpassing expectations while producing superior outcomes.
- We will have a professional practice environment that attracts and retains highly qualified professionals.
Our Core Values:
- That health care is a human right, and that patients have the right to and are encouraged to participate in their own care, whether the goal is the quality of life or the dignity of death.
- That our professional team makes a commitment to deliver compassionate, holistic care to the patient in a competent, ethical, and caring manner.
- That the scope of our care services includes the promotion, maintenance, and restoration of body-mind-spirit for individually defined health.
- That our staff is qualified through licensure and/or demonstrated competence, and a commitment to professional development through lifelong learning.
To know more about us, please don’t hesitate to call us today at 719-201-9474. We are here to serve you.