Companion care is primarily emotional support and companionship for elderly and disabled persons who are generally healthy or who want to remain independent at home. This service is also provided as relief from regular at-home care specialists and family members who may need assistance in daily care and supervision.
Our quality companionship services include, but are not limited to:
- Transportation assistance
- Playing games or read books
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Accompanying the patient for a walk outside
- Home safety evaluation
- Assisting with mobility
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Performing light housekeeping
- Assisting with pet care
- And much more
For more details about our services, please call us today at 719-663-0033. You can also send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.